Menu Close
Home Page

Barnby Road Academy

‘Where everyone is able to achieve their best’

SEN Support Complaints

How to complain about SEN

Parents are encouraged to bring any concerns to the attention of the class teacher. Alternatively, you can contact our SENCO, Mrs Yvette Young, on the contact form below. For more detailed information please refer to the complaints policy by clicking here.


Contact the Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator

If you have a query or complaint regarding special educational needs, or the support your child receives in school, please contact our SENCO by completing the form below.