"To be a school where everyone is able to achieve their best. A place where academic, creative and sporting potential flourishes in a friendly, safe and attractive environment."
The aims that drive our school forward:
- We want children to have full access to a broad and balanced curriculum which satisfies national requirements, those agreed by the Trust, the standing admissions council on R.E. (SACRE) and the personal, social and moral values of the school.
- We provide a safe, secure and happy environment for our children, where everyone is treated with respect and courtesy.
- We offer our children an excellent range of activities, which extend the curriculum in terms of clubs and visits.
- We continue to develop a community which works closely with children, parents, governors and Trustees in promoting our aims.
- We support personnel within the school in their professional development.
- We are a school which is proud of its achievements and shares them within class, school, home and community.